Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Randonmess.

It has already been a crazy week and it’s only Tuesday. First, I have wanted a new car forever and I finally found what I want at a descent price, so we will see how that all pans out. I am not getting my hopes up to high, but it’s always a nice thought. I leave in the morning to visit camp friends that live in KY, and Maria; I can’t wait to see them all. It’s going to be an epic reunion that for sure. I gave my camp testimony at church Sunday night; it went really well and made me miss camp like crazy. I didn’t realize how much I actually took away from camp until I started to write it all down, I defiantly wasn’t expecting to learn so much. I ran last night a little over 2 miles and I am pretty sure that I died 6 times, why is it so hot? When I was finish I looked like I had been in the pool. When I got back to my car I realized that I had left my lights on, thank the Lord my battery wasn’t dead. Did I mention how I am not excited to go back to school at all, everyone I see asks if I am excited to go back I think to myself do they really want to hear my truthful answer! To top it all off I randomly saw two of my professors from last term yesterday, major buzz kill. I have been watching my series collection of Friends the past few nights such good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment