I am new to this whole blog business but after asking a few people they thought that I should start one, so here goes! Plus just getting home from camp has provided me with a lot of free time and I had to find some way to fill it.
Things about me:
-Random things tend to happen to me all the time. For example, when I came home for my brother’s wedding my luggage decided to go to Las Vegas instead of Louisville. I know I don’t work for Delta but I am pretty sure those airports aren’t in the same state. That of course happened after they thought I was a terrorist when I flew to camp.
-I love politics and will at some point talk about them here I am sure.
-My bedroom is a total mess and I am totally ok with that. My Mom on the other hand is like 2 more days from a breakdown.
-I am not excited for fall classes to start at all. I am so sick of school. Maybe if I knew what I was going to do after college I would be more excited. Fun fact on my flight back to Louisville the woman that I sat with told me that her son recently graduated from college with a Political Science degree and has been unemployed for 14 months.
-I miss camp more than I can explain with words.
-I am going to visit camp friends next Wednesday and I get to see a friend from high school! It’s going to be a pretty fantastic trip, I can’t wait.
-I got a new pair of moccasins today which I am pretty pumped about.
I am going to end with one of my favorite scriptures which really helped me get through this summer:
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect - Psalm 18:32
No comments:
Post a Comment